Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ehrlich Wedding 9.14.13

If you don't already know, I grew up in eastern Washington in a town called Cle Elum. The neighboring town is called Roslyn. Our high school was called Cle Elum-Roslyn, so as you can probably tell by now, the towns are both pretty small! 
I graduated in a class of 56 students, and so it was easy to learn almost everyone in the school's name by the time you were a senior. Melanie happened to be in the grade below me. I didn't know a whole lot about her, other than she loved to snowboard! She worked up at Snoqualmie Pass so I'd often see her when I'd make my trips up there to snowboard myself.
After high school, along came Facebook. I friended Melanie and watched her live this awesome life I was envious of in Montana. I loved seeing all her photos of Glacier National Park, and wished I could be living that life! Anyways, almost 10 years later of not seeing Melanie in person, I receive a message from her inquiring for photography for her wedding in Roslyn. Of course I was so excited! People I know AND it's in my hometown?! Two of my favorite ingredients of a wedding. :) 
This was one of my favorite weddings thus far. Everyone involved was so funny and relaxed in front of the camera, I loved it. The wedding was held at Stonehouse 101, a sweet venue that I never even knew existed! It's so quietly tucked in the heart of Roslyn, just a block away from The Brick and across the street from the Roslyn Cafe! 
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them! The bride and groom were so wonderful the entire day and helped make my "job" feel like a walk in the park!
Congratulations Melanie and Brandon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment