Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Becky & Bob 8.24.13

I'm sure I met Becky when I was much younger at some point, probably about 14 years ago or so. I went to high school with her niece, Stephanie. I didn't really get to know Becky very well until just a few years ago when Stephanie moved to the Seattle area. She stayed at Becky's when moving home from Australia for a bit and I would go hang out and visit occasionally during that time. 
Becky has always had such a great, welcoming attitude towards me which made it so easy to be around her! She is such a spitfire and so funny. Bob is much more on the mellow side, but their two personalities mesh SO well! You can really tell how in love they are with one another. 
This nautical wedding had all the bells and whistles! It was at the Lake Washington Rowing Club for one, all the details of the wedding were so perfect, and the couple was whisked away at the end of the night in a yacht! 
This wedding is one I shot with my second shooter, Byron. We received some wonderful feedback about how well we worked together that day! Byron is always such a treat to have along with me at a wedding. He catches things I miss and vice versa. Having two photographers never hurts - like the saying goes - two heads are better than one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment